2016-09-12

A little boo

I just got back from the beach today so I'm a little tired but wanted to jump on some blogs,comment, and post this little card. Gosh...internet was so slow at the beach.

I also promised Faith at Daffodil Cards I would take pics of ocean and beautiful scenery....I didn't, but here I am.

You will have to take my word for it, but the inlet and ocean is behind me...haha

Now for the card....this came together so quick.  It's all from Lawn Fawn, Happy Howloween.  But, I made a shaker out of the moon.  I punched a lot of tiny bats and added sequins and beads.  I colored every thing with copics.

The QKR Challenge #208 says use Fall colors.  I think I will enter, but I will also do the challenge again using one of their adorable images.  I don't understand why more people don't use these images for the challenges.  I see so much fun and humor in the images...haha

A2, acetate for shaker area...used the FUZE to hold together...love that tool!


13 comments:

  1. Such cute little bits in your shaker-moon! Love those adorable dogs. Looks like the mummy is howling at the moon!
    Looks like you had "fun in the sun!"

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, cute, cute...and so is your card Cely! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Cely, I adore the shaker moon! What a fabulously creative idea. :-D Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week in our "Fall Colors" challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable and I love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is so cute! I love the image and the fabulous shaker design! Great picture too, looks like fun!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well! fancy you NOT taking the photos, however you have made up for it with a SUPER photo of you and the Eagle, so I'll settle for that LOL.

    As for your card, I LOVE it, with the lovely Halloween colours and those oh! so cute characters. LOVE it. Great idea to make a shaker out of the moon.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh... what a cutie! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He! he! That looks like soooo much fun! I've stretched in my chair to take a peek of the ocean and yes! I can just see it through the trees.
    What a Wonderful scene you've created Cely with your photo AND your card..LOve your colours and a fab shaker moon. Thank you for making me smile and thank you for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! Stunning moon and the whole design! Pirjo Dt from QKR

    ReplyDelete
  10. That pool float looks like a fun time. Looks inviting. Love the card and the shaker moon. Great idea and darling scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable scene and so fun with the shaker moon. You look like you are having a wonderful time in the pool...such a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Cely I LOVE how you made the moon a shaker!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.